Windows 7 xDark™ Deluxe v4.8 x64 RG
نسخة ويندوز سفن السوداء باخر التحديثات وباصدار جديد ورائع
* Windows BackUp
* Parental ControlS
* Remote Registry
* Disk Defragmenter
* Offline Files
* Windows Error Reporting Service
* Program Compatibility Assistant Service
* Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service
* Security Center
* Windows Search
(to enable a services type services.msc in the start menu search box and enable it from the services manager or run the xDark™ Services Manager)
- – - – - – - – - -
# Integrated Tweaks:
* Disable CEIP (Customer Experience Improvement Program):
The Windows Customer Experience Improvement Program in Windows 7 is a completely voluntary program designed to help Microsoft improve its operating systems over time. This program collects information about computer hardware and how people use Windows 7.
* Speed up Windows Thumb Time-Delay:
Windows 7 has provided a cool feature with ability to preview taskbar thumbnails whenever the mouse is hovered on the program icon. However, you may notice that it does have some latency to display the preview after mouse over the icon, Thumb Time-Delay has been improved to avoid this problem.
* NTFS; Disable 8.3 Names and Last Access:
NTFS Files systems create file names in 8.3 format. Disabling this option reduces the overhead during the creation of new files or directories.
* Improve DNS Caching:
By default Windows also caches erroneous data and this can take space of valid cache items and thus slow down your Internet access. This will tell windows not to cache erroneous DNS data at all.
* SpeedUp Access to AVI Files:
Speeds up the access of AVI folders as well as makes the renaming and deletion of AVIs easier.
* Enable Boot Optimization:
The Boot Optimization function will automatically defragment boot files and rearrange them so that all boot files are in close proximity to one another.
* Allocate more Critical Threads to Increase Performance:
This Option lets Windows create more critical threads for when your system load is high in order to improve your systems performance.
* Unload DLLS from Memory after Use:
Remove DLLs from memory after use to free up more resources.
* Disable Network Redirector File Caching for Workstation Service:
On network computers, when data is written to a file, it is written to the cache and not immediately flushed to the redirector.
* Improve Core System Performance:
This option lets drivers and system code move to disk whenever required as sometimes more physical RAM is requiered to run an application
* Increase NTFS Performance:
The time stamp for the last accessed files and folders are updated by Windows and this update may take time.
* Enable Self-Healing Capability of NTFS File System:
In earlier version of Windows, NTFS marks the volume "dirty" upon detecting file-system corruption and CHKDSK is required to be run by taking the volume "offline".
With self-healing NTFS is the new feature of Windows Vista and Windows 7, in which an NTFS worker thread is spawned in the background which performs a localized fix-up of damaged data structures, with only the corrupted files/folders remaining unavailable without locking out the entire volume.
* Stop Automatic Rebooting of your System after Windows Update:
Stops automatic rebooting of the system after automatic udpates.
* Disable User Tracking:
Prevents the system from tracking the programs users run, the paths they navigate, and the documents they open. Although somewhat helpful, this tracking is a pontetial privacy threat.
* Show Extensions for Known File Types:
Enable to display file extensions (e.g. DOC, XLS, EXE) as part of file names. This can help you tell disguised malicious software from normal files. It also increases the performance of Vista folders.
* Show Hidden Files and Folders:
This is rarely required for novice users, but is very useful for experienced users as it gives them better control over their computer.
* Always Show Menus:
By default Windows Explorer does not display the menu bar.
* Use Checkboxes to Select Items:
Adds Checkboxes to file views to make it easier to select several files at once, wich can be useful if it is difficult for you to hold the CTRL key while clicking to select multiple files.
* UAC disabled... make things work correctly with UAC off...
User Access Control (UAC) can be a very annoying feature. Allow operations without administrator consent (similar to Windows XP).
* xDark™ x64 4.8 RG Tweaks...
... and many more...
# xDark™ Context Menu:
* Add "Take Ownership" (Files and Folders) to the right-click context menu
* Add "Open with Notepad" to the right-click context menu
* All items have an "edit.." on right-click context menu sending to notepad
* Add "Clipname" (Copy name, path, DOS name, URL encoded name, encoded name (), UNC name) to Context Menu
* Add "Copy To/Move To" to the right-click context menu
* Add "Register/UnRegister Dll" to the right-click context menu
* Add and associate system files to open with Restorator to the right-click context menu
* Add "Change Atributes" to the right-click context menu
* Add "Install" to right-click on Font Files
* Add "Appearance" to the right-click context menu
* Add "Media Info" to the right-click context menu
* Add "Execute with Parameters" to the right-click context menu
* Add "Create File Listing Text" to the right-click context menu
# xDark™ Desktop Context Menu:
* Add "Clear Clipboard" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Rebuild Icon Cache" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Edit Host File" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Kill Not Responding Tasks" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Restart Explorer" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Remove "Fonts" from Desktop and Other right-click context menus
* Add "Show / Hide Hidden Files" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Show / Hide File Extensions" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Run" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop"
* Add "Windows Command Script" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop New ->"
* Add "Registration Entries" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop New ->"
* Add "AcidView Document" to the right-click context menu of "Desktop New ->"
* Remove unlikely templates from the "New ->" Menu.
# xDark™ Special Desktop Context Menu: (shift + right click mouse)
* Save Icon Positions
* Restore Icon Positions
# xDark™ Computer Context Menu:
* Add "Command Prompt Here" on the right-click context-menus of Drives, Folders & My Computer
* Add "Advanced System Properties" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Calculator" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Control Panel" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Device Manager" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Control Mode" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Notepad" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Registry Editor" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Task Manager" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Services" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "System Configuration" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Add/Remove Programs" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "Shutdown PC" to the right click menu of "Computer"
* Add "System Shorcuts" to the right click menu of "Computer" -> Administrative Tools, Change Date and Time, Change Regional Settings, Folder Options, Control Mode, Internet Options, Network Connections, Power Options, Programs and Features, Run, Search, Services, User Accounts, User Accounts Classic.
# xDark™ Recycle Bin Context Menu:
* Open Command Prompt Here
* Clear Temporary Folder
# xDark™ Special Context Menu:
* Copy Path(s)
* Copy Contents
* Command Prompt
* Calculate Checksum
* Explore Here
* Hex Edit
* Batch Rename
* Search and Replace
* Sign Files
* Select by Type
* Touch Files
* Path Operations
* Pack to Folder
* Open in Notepad
* Select by Type
* Mount Path as Virtual Drive
* iPhone PNGs
# xDark™ v4.8 Notes:
* xDark™ v4.8 Exclusive Default Theme
* xDark™ 4 Seasons Dark Orb Start Button
* xDark™ Exclusive Lights In The Dark Systems Sounds Scheme
* 3 xDark™ System Cursors
* xDark™ HD Exclusive System Icons (Almost All System Icons Are Customized)
* xDark™ HD Exclusive Nvidia Top Shell
* xDark™ Exclusive GodMode Custom Panel and GodMode Creator
* xDark™ HD Exclusive Wallpapers Set
* xDark™ HD Exclusive Dark Surrealism User Account Pictures
* xDark™ Exlusive Integrated Shell On Top
* xDark™ Exclusive Lights In The Dark Edition Branding
* Hard Disk Changes to xDark™ HDD Default
* xDark™ Unwelcome Center
* xDark™ Gadget Gallery + Extra Black Gadgtes
* xDark™ Context Menu & Folder Menu
* xDark™ Network & Internet Optimized
* Super xDark™ Administrator
* AutoLogon & Boot Optimization
* xDark™ Power Tools
* xDark™ Installer Integrated
* xDark™ HD Graphics & 3D Experience
* and much more...
- – - – - – - – - -
# Integrated Applications (xDark™ Post Install Script): (alphabetical order)
* 7Zip 9.22 Beta (x64) + 7Z Split...
... “GPU archiver with high compression ratio”
* AcidView 6.1...
... “Integrated to support .nfo and other similar archives”
* Adobe Air 3.2...
... “Build and deploy rich web apps on your desktop”
* xDark Firefox Killer 12.0...
... “The darkest Browser what u may ever seen”
* Adobe Shockwave Plugin...
... “Browser plug-in for rich multimedia content”
* xDark™ Ave Preview...
... “A skinnable, little image-previewer application”
* C++ 2010 SP1 (32 & 64 bits)...
... “Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries”
* DirectX WEB INSTALL (32 & 64 bits)...
... “Latest update to Microsofts multimedia interface”
* Flash Player WEB INSTALL...
... “Play files created with Flash and Director”
* HashTab 126.96.36.199 (64 bits)...
... “Check file hashes on your system”
* Java WEB INSTALL (32 & 64 bits)...
... “Run Java applications on your PC without installing the Java Development Kit”
* K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 8.80 & 6.20 (32 & 64 bits)...
... “A complete collection of codecs and related tools”
* LockHunter 1.0 Beta 3 (64 bits)...
... “Delete locked files in Windows”
* Driver Genuis Pro 11...
... “Seach & Destroy with 1 click each driver bug”
* MediaInfo Lite 0.7.44...
... “Obtain detailed info about audio and video files”
* MicroAngelo On Display 6.1 (64 bits)...
... “A complete and efficient way to customize your system icons”
* Microsoft Silverlight 4.0.60310.0...
... “Microsofts answer to Adobe Air”
* Microsoft Tinker 6.0.6000.16748...
... “Hes little, hes metal, and hes lost”
* nET Framework 4 (32 bits & 64 bits)...
... “The fourth generation of the .NET Framework platform”
* Notepad 2 4.2.25 (64 bits)... (Notepad Replacement)
... “Notepad with extra functions”
* UltraIso PE 9.3.6 Build 2750...
... “Handle CD and DVD images with ease”
* SCSI Pass Through Direct v1.78 (64 bits)...
... “A new method of access to storage devices”
* WinRar® 4.11 (x64)... (Includes CabPack 1.4, HJ-Split 3.0, UHARC 188.8.131.52 & WinUHA 2.0 RC1)
... “One of the best file compression tools around”
* VMware Tools 8.4.6 (x64)...
... “Automate and streamline tasks to save time and improve productivity in VMware Virtual Machines”
* Windows 7 Manager 2.1.1 (x64)...
... “The complete solution to optimize, tweak, clean up Windows 7!”
* Windows Media Player Plus! 1.1 (x64)...
... “Add new features and improvements to Windows Media Player”